San Clemente is an extensive and unique inventory of real estate regarding property type, size, age, and amenities. You can find it in the southernmost coastal city in Orange County.
The city offers a variety of home choices from single-family properties to beach condos to newer townhomes and luxury custom estates. In addition, the quintessential Spanish style architecture gives the San Clemente community a breathtaking Mediterranean feel.
Dubbed as the Spanish Village by the Sea, this city in California has ten communities that showcase an assortment of property types and features. There are so many great homes to choose from so we have conveniently put them all together here in one page.
When learning about the distinct fields of San Clemente, think of San Clemente from an aerial perspective. The town’s central portion is cut into squares. It’s made up of Southwest San Clemente, Southeast San Clemente, North San Clemente area, and Central San Clemente area. When separating the four distinct areas, the five freeway is the primary dividing characteristic.
These are the neighborhoods in San Clemente, CA. If you’re looking for a place to move in, consider moving into one of these neighborhoods. Banking in for your ideal home is an ideal investment of a lifetime. Take a tour now below.
But before you get excited in choosing the best neighborhood for you in San Clemente, here are some common questions we will answer for you.
San Clemente is considered as one of the best cities to live in Southern California. Why? It offers its residents a suburban feel with all the perks of living in a town. Many shops, restaurants, and service centers are available in the city. There are also high-rated schools within the area for families with kids and teens that go to school.
It’s also just a few miles away from other towns in Southern California. You and your family can schedule day trips to Dana Point, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, or Los Angeles.
Living in San Clemente may quite have a higher cost of living when it comes to other cities, but it outweighs all the benefits you can experience. If the average cost of living in the US is 100, San Clemente has an overall rating of 228.3, according to bestplaces.net.
The biggest factor of the livings costs in SC is the housing. The median home value in the city this 2019 is $962,200.
According to city-data.com, San Clemente is on the 23rd of the top 100 cities in the country. Aside from the town’s low crime rates, economic stability is also secure. It’s a safe place to invest or start a business.
There are many beaches like the San Clemente State Beach or T-Street Beach that’ll make an ordinary day better. You can also spend the best times in the state parks, coast, hiking trails, and so much more. San Clemente Pier is also a popular spot for recreational activities.
You may be living in a marvelous community right now, but look through our list of reasons as to why San Clemente can be the best next home for you and your family.
– San Clemente is beaming with the beauty of nature everywhere. There are beautiful beaches, lush green parks, and coastal views. With all the beautiful sights in the city, this place is undoubtedly a great spot to call home.
– need I say more? San Clemente is a coastal city in Orange County. It’s not called the Spanish Village by the Sea for nothing. This beautiful location of the city makes your home more of value and living a breathtaking experience.
– there’s a strong sense of town if you’re living in San Clemente. The community strives hard and provide resources to maintain safety in the city.
– Having good weather for almost the whole year is one of the many advantages of living in this town. You won’t have any excuses in not enjoying outdoor activities because of the fantastic climate.
– with good weather comes several recreational activities you can do. There are 21 parks, 2 miles of beaches, 13.8 miles of hiking trails, and an award-winning golf course of 133 acres. San Clemente has it all, whether you’re looking for hiking, swimming, surfing, kayaking, biking, golf, or going for a run on one of our coastal paths.
– Orange County is best known for great surfing spots, and San Clemente gives awesome surf breaks to all surfers. The Trestles Beach in the city is where they held the World Surfing League annually.
– here in San Clemente, you’ll never have to worry about starting a business or a job. Its unemployment rate is lower than the national average.
– San Clemente will keep your tummies fed with the number of different restaurants in the city. You can go for the Mediterranean, Asian, Mexican, or the classic American dishes anytime.
– San Clemente provides entertainment, culture, and arts. Whether you’re searching for an activity day or nightlife fun, you’re never going to get tired of San Clemente’s variety of entertainment. Drop by at wineries, zoo, or art galleries. Go shopping at the Outlets or relax at any spa in town.
– the real estate market in San Clemente is flourishing. It’s a great place to invest in a private property for business or long-term. If you’re searching for a home in San Clemente, there are many beautiful homes for sale in different thriving communities.
Sign in to your accountLost password?